Evee and Mike's Wedding
I attended my friend's wedding last tuesday and I may say, it has been one of the best weddings I've been to. For one, the bride is someone I dearly love. Two, my friends were all there, seemingly lovely in red and yellow. And finally, the wedding itself was intimate and yet very very cute. It was like custom-fit to the couple who at first glance you'd think were just like playing kasal-kasalan. I love the red and yellow combi, although I never grew any fondness with red. (Ok. Ok. I once liked it. But not in a long dress.) I love the groom's reaction when he saw his bride and, likewise, when the bride was shown to the ceremony attendees. And, I love it most when the couple were giggling and dancing when they were finally announced as husband and wife (like as if it was a surprise. hehe). Like as if they just won the jackpot in a contest. It was really cute, though.☺ I like this kind of wedding. I dont have to pretend to be uber-formal...
sino itu? itu ba sy sya? hehehe
ReplyDeleteo eto b sya? haha namimiss na kc kita
ReplyDeletechocolates ang abot mo for that sister. try again. hehe
ReplyDeletesinung siya sa kanila? lost ka sister. break ka muna sa chorvaloo. hehe
ReplyDeletesinung siya sa kanila? haha. lost ka sister. break ka muna sa mga chorvaloo. hehe
ReplyDeleteoh no. hahahhaha
ReplyDeletesa kanila? abah. hahhahaha sister itu ba c flam..? baka kc mabasa nya if ever. hahahahaha asan ba kc un di ko nakiita pa. ahahahahah
ReplyDeletehindi. magpakita ka muna sa amin. sasabihin ko saimo. hehe
ReplyDelete