Pinatulan ko ang Tag ni Batch.
My 10 random Facts/ Habits 1. I’m liable to the soon-to-be extinction of dragonflies. - Yes. Blame half on me. I was one of the best “dragonfly-catchers” back in kinder. Name it, the big one, the red one, the greens and yellows and even the thinnest one. Neither of them got away from me. And the exciting thing back then was, I had the urge to cut their wings and throw them off to the air in the hope that they’d fly again. What was I thinking? 2. I often get allergies from caterpillars . - For that, whenever I get a sight of one, I fill this huge syringe we have at home with alcohol and stick it into their body. Nice. Or, if I’m up for more, I cover those brown caterpillars with candle “drops” (whatever you call it). And they go chill to death. Talk about being a sadist, huh? 3. Sorry for cat-lovers but I’m a cat-hater . - Forgive me. But they steal our food even if its in the oven. They even choose the biggest one. Darn! Consequently, I watch them while sleeping and blanch them w...
hola! hindi kayo sumipot sa fort last sat! hahaha!
ReplyDelete