Clouds

I have this fondness with clouds.  I remember when I was young, I dreamed of travelling and playing on top of those cotton-like pillows in the sky.  I dreamed of having a bed made of it. I even planned of living there. The latter of course is now out of my list. Please. Not yet. :)

Now, everytime I travel by plane and get lucky to be on the window seat, I remember my innocent days.  I feel I am back to my innocent and carefree self. I feel like I have finally achieved one dream. And, I feel like I made someone's dream now a reality.  And though I know that some of my dreams about the clouds will never come true, at least, I got the reasons why it aint going to be. 

For now, although it may mean rain,  I am glad that clouds simply take my bad mood away.

Thank goodness there are clouds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinatulan ko ang Tag ni Batch.

Evee and Mike's Wedding

Let Me Cry